Wednesday 30 September 2015

Ported eaton m112

At our stage of the game, we were maxing out what the factory Eaton M1can provide. Even at psi, the stock supercharger is limited by its outlet port size, . It has the Steggy snakebite ported eaton supercharger. Ported JRSC Supercharger Eaton Rotors Ran by Hoover - Duration: 0:43.


Hi there, how did this blower perform?

Embree Specialty Machine, THE LEADING PIONEER of aftermarket Eaton Supercharger Rebuild Services, has developed the most advance CNC porting design available for your Eaton M, M, M, M1, M1, TVS supercharger.

Opening up my Eaton M1supercharger.

I went back and ported that blower many times to learn each time . Mustang Cobra Eaton M1Supercharger professionally ported case. FORD MUSTANG COBRA SVT SUPERCHARGER BLOWER EATON M1STOCK. I sent him my Eaton M1, elbow and TB off of my Cobra for porting and would recommend him to anyone.


While prepping the Jaguar Eaton M1blower for installation on the LT I discovered something (sorta) interesting.


For the buildup, go here (tons of pics):. Ported Eaton M1installed and running. Stiegemeier Venom Cooler ported blower on Dyno. The Truth about my electric supercharger!


They are minimal and can be lightly filed smooth. They will not affect the performance in any way. Comes with supercharger, and elbow. I will try my hardest to respond quickly to your problems.


Mini Cooper Jackson Racing Honda M-62.


Additional pricing can be found under services. Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercar and PayPal. Click Here for more Payment Information. Yes, Cobra and Lightning cores are in stock. With the stock blower remove Eddie extracts .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts